Subject: CONSULTING SERVICES
From: BRIAN WITTMACK <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2024 10:41:31 +0100

Hello

 Hope you're doing well?
 My name is Brian a business marketing consultant and sales manager at WB
CONSULTING SERVICES LLC.

 We are delighted to inform you that we have sellers for different types of
commodities with reasonable prices and discounts. We have reliable and
serious sellers of crypto currencies/Bitcoins and can sell any amount of
bitcoins with a transparent offer and procedure.

 Kindly revert as soon as possible if you have a serious and interested
buyers for Bitcoins or any commodity, so I can forward the offer and
procedure.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

 Regards
Brian Wittmack
Email: [email-masked]
Whatsapp: +15878831056
Skype: WITTMACK BRIAN