Subject: pap payments
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 11:23:56 +0330

Dear Captain 

Good day 

 

Please note that the balance of the demurrage invoice of MT PAPA is
already credited to the owner's account on the 18th of December 2023 at
0015 Hrs.

Since the early morning of 18th of December, this office as charterer of
MT PAPA has requested to share the Master's greenlight with the discharge
port agent for discharge,

but the owner refused until now to prepare this message at 1530 hrs China
time.

As a result of this, the owner is requested to share the greenlight with
the discharge port agent before 1700 Hrs China time,

otherwise, the charterer will be entitled to cease the laytime count from
0900 Hrs China time, and the owner will be responsible for all
consequences including damages due to lose of berth or 

delay and third parties claim. charterer will reserve his right to claim
on time and place convenience.

All positive documents are attached pls check