Subject: RE: PRICING PERIOD CONFIRM OF CONTRACT -XRJ/28012024/C128
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'petrofs'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 12:29:21 +0330

Dear Sir,

CCIC +1 , CCIC +2 and CCIC+3 is confirmed 

Thanks 

Commercial department 

From: petrofs <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2024 11:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PRICING PERIOD CONFIRM OF CONTRACT -XRJ/28012024/C128

Dear Sir，

CCIC discharge report of Anthea has been issued today, February 19th,
2024. According to Clause 5-PRICE AND PRICING of the corresponding
contract (Contract No. XRJ/28012024/C128), the pricing period shall be 3
days after the issuance date of the CCIC discharge report (CCIC issuance
date+1, CCIC issuance date+2, CCIC issuance date+3), that is, the default
pricing period is  for 20-21-22 February, 2024 settlement quotations of
ICE Brent Crude Oil. Please confirm. Thank you.

Tks & Best regards.
 Qingdao Fushen petrochemical Co.,Ltd