Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:42:48 +0330

This is the mail system at host mail106.syd.optusnet.com.au.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]> (expanded from <[email-masked]>): user
    unknown

Subject: Get ready for a party where you will be the king!
From: "Bernard" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bernard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:44:07 +0330

Party invitation

Join us at our party! We guarantee fun, the best women and an unforgettable 
atmosphere.

The date and time will be given at a later date

Please confirm your attendance.

Apply <http://tiny.cc/wvojxz>

We hope to see you!