Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / SOF
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:46:56 GMT

Good day,

16th Jan. ‘23

1618 LT : Anchor aweigh

1900 LT : Comm’d mooring / First line to MV

2100 LT : Vsl all fast to MV (04 + 02 – F’ord & Aft) / DV (02 + 02 – F’ord &
Aft) // Weather astern

2312 LT : Cargo hoses connected (02 X 10’’)

17th Jan. ‘23

0115 LT : Vessel at the southern boundary of the designated anchorage,
comm’d turning to port

0248 LT : Completed turning to port

0300 LT : Resumed loading

0400 LT : Suspended loading owing to inclement weather

0420 LT : MV’s breast line parted

0500 LT : 3rd Primary fender’s f’ord line parted

0512 LT – 0548 LT : Hoses disconnected

0612 LT : Comm’d unmooring

0630 LT : All lines clear / Cast off MV

0812 LT : Vsl anchored EOPL anchorage // Posn. 01° 43.6’ N / 104° 43.0’ E

18th Jan. ‘23

2054 LT : Tug ‘’T 9’’ all fast on poop deck 

19th Jan. ‘23

1048 LT : Anchor aweigh / To provide lee to the fender boat for repairs

1120 LT : Comm’d fender repair 

1436 LT : Completed fender repair

1642 LT : Decided to proceed for STS ops

1842 LT : STS ops aborted owing to strong winds and heavy rains

2030 LT : Vsl anchored in posn 01° 42.5’ N / 104° 42.1’ E

Attached pic of the anemometer (displaying 30 kts) for reference.

22nd Jan. ‘24

0654 LT : Anchor aweigh

0900 LT : Comm’d mooring

1012 LT : All fast to MV (04 + 02 – ford & aft - DV) // (02 + 02 – ford &
aft – MV)

1130 LT : MV anchored EOPL anchorage / Own vessel posn. 01 57.2’N, 104
44.8’E

1024 LT – 1142 LT : Cargo hoses connected (02 X 10’’)

1212 LT : Resumed loading

24th Jan. ‘24

1206 LT : MV suspended discharging for internal stripping

1336 LT – 1436 LT : 01 Cargo hose disconnected

1442 LT : Resumed loading

1712 LT : Completed loading

1906 LT : DV Chief Officer & Duty Officer on board MV for tank inspection

1918 LT – 2018 LT : MV’s tanks inspected

2030 LT : Ch. Off. & Duty Off back on board

2036 LT – 2100 LT : 2nd Cargo hose disconnected

2130 LT : Comm’d unmooring 

2200 LT : All cast off from MV

Vessel proceeding to southern part of EOPL anchorage awaiting cargo
documentation.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>