Subject: RE: 4MM bbls heavy and light Malaysian crude oil-
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'mtabdili unidospartners.com'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Amir Hadi Tabdili'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 12:20:46 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Thank you for your email.

Please find attached recap, it would be appreciated for your comments to
finalize the contract.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department 

From: mtabdili unidospartners.com <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2023 10:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Amir Hadi Tabdili
<[email-masked]>
Subject: 4MM bbls heavy and light Malaysian crude oil- 

 

To: Sphere Energy

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Dear Sirs,

We are ready and able to offer the following product along the following
conditions: 

Product: Malaysian Blended Light Crude Oil
Quantity: 2 million barrels light and 2 million barrels Heavy crude
Delivery: prompt delivery 2023 DDU Qingdao  

Payment: Dip&Pay- as per he contract
Price: light crude ICE (Brent) -9.5 USD and for heavy ICE (Brent) -11USD.

Buyer: ENKA trading Limited a subsidiary of Unidos Partners FZC

All other terms and conditions not mentioned heer shall be as per the
contract agreed between buyer and seller on DDU Qingdao basis. Please send
contract for finalization immediately before the end of 2023.

 Yours truly,

Mehdi Tabdili partovi

For and on behalf of Unidos Partners FZC

This message is private and confidential and it is intended exclusively
for the addressee. If you receive this message by mistake, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please inform the sender and
delete the message and attachments from your system. No confidentiality
nor any privilege regarding the information is walved or lost by any
microtrasmission or malfunction. Any views or opinions contained in this
message are solely those of the author and do not necesarrily represente
those of UNIDOS PARTNERS FZC, unless otherwise specifically stated and the
sender is authorised to do so. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure, confidential or error-free, as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or
contain viruses. UNIDOS PARTNERS FZC. does not accept responsibility for
any changes in the contents of this message after it has been sent. This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed
as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell. If the addressee of this
message does not consent to the use of internet e-mail, please communicate
it to us.