Subject: RE: Agreements!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Commercial Sinoenergyme'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 12:26:15 +0330

Dear Sir, 

Good afternoon,

1.	Attached please find the signed and stamped contract.
2.	Please send the same one with all pages for the commission
agreement 
3.	Please send the payments swifts as we do not have the financial
confirmation to load the vessel 
4.	Please provide the name of agent and inspection company for
arrangement 
5.	Please provide exact ETA of the vessel to Mahshahr port 
6.	Please nominate your vessel officially via email and send q88 here

7.	As per our discussion in wechat please make 38,824,316 USD to the
nominate bank account in Min tai bank, And please make the remaining
7,684,127 USD ( equals 28,219,956.4 AED ) into the second nominated bank
account in UAE.

Regards,

From: Commercial Sinoenergyme <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2024 10:43 AM
To: [email-masked]; Commercial Sinoenergyme
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Agreements!

Hi,

Please find attached the contract once again with our sign and stamp on
all the pages 

Kindly counter sign and stamp on all pages and send it back 

Regards 

Commercial Director 

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg> 

  _____  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2024 4:34:51 pm
To: 'Commercial Sinoenergyme' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Agreements!

Dear Sir,

Good afternoon,

Please find attached contracts and proforma for fuel 280 supply.

Pleass nominated your vessel officially and send us Q88 and latest ETA to
the Mahshahr port. We can arrange for loading tomorrow. 

Also please provide the swifts for the payment including NRA USD  and AED
payments.

As per our discussion in wechat please make 38,824,316 USD to the nominate
bank account in Min tai bank. 

And please make the remaining 7,684,127 USD ( equals 28,219,956.4 AED )
into the second nominated bank account in UAE.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department 

 

From: Commercial Sinoenergyme <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2024 1:16 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Agreements!

Hi

Please find attached the signed documents

1.	Contract signed
2.	Commission agreement.

Please shared the signed and stamped documents from your side

Regards

Commercial Director

 

From: Commercial Sinoenergyme 
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2024 4:10 PM
To: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Agreements!

Hi,

Based on our discussions please find the attached

1.	Contract draft
2.	Commission agreement.

Please find below the name and account details of the Payee company in
China.

Account name: Reliance Chem limited

Bank Name: Zhejiang mintai commercial bank 

Branch : Hangzhou

Acc no USD: NRA584321675600017

Swift: ZJMTCNSHXXX

Account name: Reliance Chem limited

Bank Name: Zhejiang mintai commercial bank 

Branch : Hangzhou

Acc no CNY: NRA584321675600043

Swift: ZJMTCNSHXXX

Please send all correspondence regarding this transaction, only to the
following email. 

Email for official correspondence:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]          

Regards

Commercial Director