Subject: RE: Operations
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Commercial Sinoenergyme'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 17:18:47 +0330

Dear Sir,

Please ask the inspection company to check the shore tanks at 19:00 pm 
today.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: Commercial Sinoenergyme <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2024 4:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Operations

Dear Sir,

Good afternoon,

Regarding contract number PMO-ES/6654/FO/2024 please arrange for following 
items :

1-    We are requesting for No Doc for the nominated vessel Mt. Urgane 1 , 
we hereby confirm to accept all consequences and costs related to this 
matter

2-    We hereby nominate following agent for the vessel

Calm Sea Light Horizons Shipping Agency

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

BIK/ B Mahshahr Branch Manager :

Masoud Mohammadi

Cell : +98 916 151 4264

3-    We hereby nominate following inspection company for this vessel

Pessanj Head Office in lran:

Address : Unit No. 1602, 16t Floor, SarveSaie Tower, No. 2224, Valiasr 
St.,Tehran,1433894693,lran

Tel:+ 98 (0)21 88555895(6 Lines)Fax:+ 98 (0)21 88555895(Ext. 6)E-mail 
:[email-masked]

Regards,

Commercial department

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>