Subject: RE: MT. URGANE 1 - CARGO UPDATE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops department'" <[email-masked]>, "'chartering department'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 19:29:07 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good day and thank you for your below email which was duly noted.

Kindly be advised that normally berthing and unberthing operations

would be done during day light and on high tide. So your good vessel

will pick up pilot tomorrow AM.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Operations 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2024 6:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops department' <[email-masked]>; 'chartering department' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT. URGANE 1 - CARGO UPDATE

Dear Agent 

Good Day, 

Please advise regarding pilot boarding time . 

Best Regards 

Logistic

 

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> 

  _____  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2024 12:42 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops department' <[email-masked]>; 'chartering department' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. URGANE 1 - CARGO UPDATE

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

Kindly be advised of the cargo update up to 1200 LT on 15/06/2024 as following:

1.	LOADED CARGO                      71851 MT
2.	LOADING RATE                          1883 MT/HR
3.	ETC                 1900 LT        15/06/2024

Reverting with cargo updates accordingly.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Operations