Subject: RE: MT. URGANE 1 - CARGO UPDATE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops department'" <[email-masked]>, "'chartering department'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 21:56:13 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good day and thank you for your below email which was duly noted

and passed to concerned parties.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Operations

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2024 8:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops department' <[email-masked]>; 'chartering department' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT. URGANE 1 - CARGO UPDATE

Dear Agent 

Good Day, 

15-Jun-2024

2006LT Completed Cargo Loading

Pls inform cargo surveyors and concerned parties 

Best Regards 

Logistic 

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> 

  _____  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2024 6:55 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops department' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering department' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: MT. URGANE 1 - CARGO UPDATE

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

Kindly be advised of the cargo update up to 1800 LT on 15/06/2024 as following:

1.	LOADED CARGO                      82292 MT
2.	LOADING RATE                          1739 MT/HR
3.	ETC                 2030 LT        15/06/2024

Reverting with cargo updates accordingly.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Operations