Subject: RE: Final signed contract C106
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2024 16:38:49 +0330

Dear sir,

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your email.

please check with your representative in our country which came to our 
office before and nominated another vessel.

After the meeting we have chartered your previous nominated vessel and make 
its loading as our priority and already canceled our other arrived vessel as 
we were thinking that your good company is going to make the payment to us.

Receiving this new vessel, seems that your company changed the plan and 
nominated another vessel, so we want to inform you that your previous 
nominated vessel is already loaded and sailed out.

We request you to perform the current contract obligations and send us the 
payment receipt.

Till now we have proceeded and performed all our responsibilities including 
loading the vessel, so at least we need you to perform the payment subject.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2024 1:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Final signed contract C106

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the contract and PI.

We also nominate MT Luna prime as performing vessel which the Q88 sent to 
your esteemed company through WeChat.

please let us have your kind confirmation on above nominated vessel to do 
STS operation at agreed position.

we will make the payment on Monday as per the PI .

Best Regards

Crude oil Department.

On 2024-07-20 14:12, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please find the contract.

Looking forward to receiving the payment receipt.

Regards,
Commercial department