Subject: ETA - KAZ OPL - RELIABLE WARRIOR
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 09:26:21 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note following.

ETA KAZ OPL : 22.07.2024 / 1000 HRS LT

POSITION: 29° 19’ N / 049°  15’ E

NOTE:

Any changes in ETA will be immediately notified to all concerned.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **