Subject: KAZ OPL - RELIABLE WARRIOR - CARGO QTY
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 09:30:36 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly advise on the following.

-                     CARGO GRADE

-                     QTY TO BE LOADED

-                     PLS ADVISE IF VESSEL NAME " RELAIBLE WARRIOR " WILL BE
UISED IN ALL CARGO DOCS

-                     ARE WE AUTHORISED TO SIGN ANY MOTHER VESSEL OR
SURVEYOR DOCS

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **