Subject: KAZ OPL - SOF / NOR - 22.07.2024
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 12:35:02 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF for Arrival KAZ OPL as follows.

22.07.2024:

0830 HRS: CONTACTED PILOTS ON VHF CH: 08, PILOT ADVISED VESSEL TO DROP
ANCHOR AT RV POSITION

0900 HRS: SBE / EOSP

1030 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT KAZ OPL RV POSITION

1030 HRS: NOR TENDERED / REPORTED TO PILOT

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **