Subject: RE: KAZ OPL - SOF / NOR - 22.07.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 12:40:19 +0330

Dear Captain,

Well received.

MV will arrive today evening.

Please be in contact with the pilot and install the fenders as soon as MV
arrival we will start for loading.

Also after loading we hereby instruct the vessel to sail out to EOPL
Singapore for sts operation, DV will be nominated later.

Please consider that for all matters you shall use the fake name for NIOC
matters .

 

Regards,

OPT DEP 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2024 10:35 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: KAZ OPL - SOF / NOR - 22.07.2024
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF for Arrival KAZ OPL as follows.

22.07.2024:

0830 HRS: CONTACTED PILOTS ON VHF CH: 08, PILOT ADVISED VESSEL TO DROP
ANCHOR AT RV POSITION

0900 HRS: SBE / EOSP

1030 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT KAZ OPL RV POSITION

1030 HRS: NOR TENDERED / REPORTED TO PILOT

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **