Subject: KAZ OPL - SOF / NOR - 22.07.2024
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 14:59:08 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Below message well received. Same will be complied with.

Please consider that for all matters you shall use the fake name for NIOC
matters .

Message well noted and will be complied with.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 22 July 2024 14:40
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: KAZ OPL - SOF / NOR - 22.07.2024

Dear Captain,

Well received.

MV will arrive today evening.

Please be in contact with the pilot and install the fenders as soon as MV
arrival we will start for loading.

Also after loading we hereby instruct the vessel to sail out to EOPL
Singapore for sts operation, DV will be nominated later.

Please consider that for all matters you shall use the fake name for NIOC
matters .

 

Regards,

OPT DEP