Subject: KAZ OPL - SOF / 22.07.2024
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 00:10:28 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF for Arrival KAZ OPL as follows.

22.07.2024:

0830 HRS: CONTACTED PILOTS ON VHF CH: 08, PILOT ADVISED VESSEL TO DROP
ANCHOR AT RV POSITION

0900 HRS: SBE / EOSP

1030 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT KAZ OPL RV POSITION

1030 HRS: NOR TENDERED / REPORTED TO PILOT

1154 HRS: PILOT ON BOARD

1918 HRS: FENDER BARGE PORT SIDE ALONGSIDE

1942 HRS: COMMENCED RECEIVING HOSES

2036 HRS: COMPLETED RECEIVING HOSES

2036 HRS: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION 3 X 10''

2042 HRS: COMMENCED FENDERING OPERATIONS

2148 HRS: COMPLETED FENDERING OPERATIONS

2200 HRS: COMPLETED HOSE CONNECTION 3 x 10''

NOTE: VESSEL AWAITING MOTHER VESSEL ARRAIVAL AT STS LOACTION.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **