Subject: RE: KAZ OPL - SOF / 22.07.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 16:01:36 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good afternoon,

We hereby confirm that the MV is MT Dover and they will start for loading
soon.

Please only use the fake name ( MT. Reliable Warrior ) for load master
NIOC and do not mention real name to anybody.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

 

Regards,

OPT DEP 

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2024 7:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: KAZ OPL - SOF / 22.07.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF for Arrival KAZ OPL as follows.

22.07.2024:

0830 HRS: CONTACTED PILOTS ON VHF CH: 08, PILOT ADVISED VESSEL TO DROP
ANCHOR AT RV POSITION

0900 HRS: SBE / EOSP

1030 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT KAZ OPL RV POSITION

1030 HRS: NOR TENDERED / REPORTED TO PILOT

1154 HRS: PILOT ON BOARD

1918 HRS: FENDER BARGE PORT SIDE ALONGSIDE

1942 HRS: COMMENCED RECEIVING HOSES

2036 HRS: COMPLETED RECEIVING HOSES

2036 HRS: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION 3 X 10''

2042 HRS: COMMENCED FENDERING OPERATIONS

2148 HRS: COMPLETED FENDERING OPERATIONS

2200 HRS: COMPLETED HOSE CONNECTION 3 x 10''

NOTE: VESSEL AWAITING MOTHER VESSEL ARRAIVAL AT STS LOACTION.

                  AS ADVISED BY PILOT, 0900 HRS VESSEL WILL HEAVE UP
ANCHOR FOR STS OPERATIONS.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **