Subject: [milentrading.com] Client configuration settings for “[email-masked]”.
From: "cPanel on milentrading.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:22:52 +0330

Client Configuration settings for “[email-masked]”.

Mail Client Manual Settings

Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
Username:	 [email-masked]: 
Use the email account’s password.Incoming 
Server:	 mail.milentrading.com

*	IMAP Port: 993
*	POP3 Port: 995

Outgoing Server:	 mail.milentrading.com

*	SMTP Port: 465

IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.
Non-SSL Settings (NOT Recommended)
Username:	 [email-masked]: 
Use the email account’s password.Incoming 
Server:	 mail.milentrading.com

*	IMAP Port: 143
*	POP3 Port: 110

Outgoing Server:	 mail.milentrading.com

*	SMTP Port: 587

IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.

A .mobileconfig file for use with iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® 
Mail.app® for Mountain Lion (10.8+) is attached to this message.

This notice is the result of a request made by a computer with the IP 
address of “185.129.234.127” through the “cpanel” service on the server.

The remote computer’s location appears to be: Iran, Islamic Republic of 
(IR).

The remote computer’s operating system appears to be: “Windows” with version 
“NT kernel”.

The system generated this notice on Monday, April 22, 2024 at 9:52:52 AM 
UTC.

Do not reply to this automated message.

Copyright© 2024 cPanel, L.L.C.