Subject: KAZ OPL - SOF / 22.07.2024
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 21:52:35 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Below message well noted.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 24 July 2024 18:21
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: KAZ OPL - SOF / 22.07.2024

Dear Master,

Master of MV is confirmed to the pilot for start discharging.

Regards, 

OPT DEP 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2024 7:11 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: KAZ OPL - SOF / 22.07.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF for Arrival KAZ OPL as follows.

22.07.2024:

0830 HRS: CONTACTED PILOTS ON VHF CH: 08, PILOT ADVISED VESSEL TO DROP
ANCHOR AT RV POSITION

0900 HRS: SBE / EOSP

1030 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT KAZ OPL RV POSITION

1030 HRS: NOR TENDERED / REPORTED TO PILOT

1154 HRS: PILOT ON BOARD

1918 HRS: FENDER BARGE PORT SIDE ALONGSIDE

1942 HRS: COMMENCED RECEIVING HOSES

2036 HRS: COMPLETED RECEIVING HOSES

2036 HRS: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION 3 X 10''

2042 HRS: COMMENCED FENDERING OPERATIONS

2148 HRS: COMPLETED FENDERING OPERATIONS

2200 HRS: COMPLETED HOSE CONNECTION 3 x 10''

NOTE: VESSEL AWAITING MOTHER VESSEL ARRAIVAL AT STS LOACTION.

                  AS ADVISED BY PILOT, 0900 HRS VESSEL WILL HEAVE UP ANCHOR
FOR STS OPERATIONS.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **