Subject: KAZ OPL - BL / SHIP SHORE DIFFERENCE
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 05:46:29 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Attached please find BL. Kindly advise if Vessel can sign BL.

Please note Ship Shore difference as follows.

SHIP SHORE DIFF IN GROSS

BL: 1004549 BBLS

SHIP: 1002230 BBLS

DIFF: 2319 BBLS

% DIFF: 0.231 %

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **