Subject: RE: ADVANTAGE SWEET// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //26-JUL-2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 13:59:22 +0330

Dear Master,

Good afternoon.

1.	Please find the fake name and q88 shall be used for nioc load
master 
2.	Please cover all real name and write the new name on the vessel 
3.	MV is MT Dover and waiting for you at the sts location 
4.	Please increase the speed and send fresh ETA based on 28th Arrival

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

 

Regards,

OPT DEP 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2024 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops' <[email-masked]>;
'OPS1' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]>; 'Hr1'
<[email-masked]>; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship' <[email-masked]>
Subject: ADVANTAGE SWEET// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //26-JUL-2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that Vessel ETA to Kaz RV Position : 29th  Jul  2024 @ 1200
hrs Lt IAGW.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. ADVANTAGE SWEET

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.