Subject: ETA - LARAK
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 12:06:42 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note following.

ETA LARAK : 30.07.2024 / 2000 HRS LT

 

NOTE:

Any changes in ETA will be immediately notified to all concerned.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T RELIABLE WARRIOR

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **