Subject: RE: ADVANTAGE SWEET// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //26-JUL-2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 17:12:17 +0330

Dear Captain ,

Good afternoon 

 

Please advise the latest status of the vessel.

Regards,

OPT DEP 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2024 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops' <[email-masked]>;
'OPS1' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]>; 'Hr1'
<[email-masked]>; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship' <[email-masked]>
Subject: ADVANTAGE SWEET// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //26-JUL-2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that Vessel ETA to Kaz RV Position : 29th  Jul  2024 @ 1200
hrs Lt IAGW.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. ADVANTAGE SWEET

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.