Subject: SARAK - ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE - 31.07.2024
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 08:10:43 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note following.

31.07.2024:

0400 HRS: SBE / EOSP

0600 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT LARAK ANCHORAGE IN POSITION 26°50.8’ N / 056°
30’ E

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **