Subject: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //8-aug-2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2024 23:51:07 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that Vessel ETA to Kaz RV Position : 10th  Aug  2024 @ 1400 hrs
Lt IAGW.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. MISCA

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.