Subject: RE: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //8-aug-2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2024 09:51:08 +0330

Dear Master,

Please send fresh ETA.

Also please consider that we will deliver the MT. MISCA stamp as soon as
arrival.

Please do not show the real name to nioc load master or other operation
people.

Attached please find final q88  to show to them we have made some changes
in comparison with the last one.

Thanks and regards,

Operation department 

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2024 10:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops' <[email-masked]>;
'OPS1' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]>; 'Hr1'
<[email-masked]>; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //8-aug-2024

 

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that Vessel ETA to Kaz RV Position : 10th  Aug  2024 @ 1400
hrs Lt IAGW.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. MISCA

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.