Subject: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //11-aug-2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 19:25:18 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that Vessel ETA to Kaz RV Position : 12th  Aug  2024 @ 1600 hrs
Lt IAGW.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 11 August, 2024 01:51
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops'; 'OPS1'; 'Purchase';
'Hr1'; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship'
Subject: RE: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //8-aug-2024

Dear master 

 

good evening 

we have called several times and mooring master is also calling 

as per eta your good vessel shall be arrived but no sign and no answer 

 

please advise the last update 

 

regards 

operation team 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2024 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops' <[email-masked]>;
'OPS1' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]>; 'Hr1'
<[email-masked]>; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //8-aug-2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that we changed the vessel name all around also in Ship
Particular.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] [
<mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10 August, 2024 10:51
To: 'Sobar'
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'ops'; 'OPS1';
'Purchase'; 'Hr1'; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship'
Subject: RE: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //8-aug-2024

Dear Master,

Please send fresh ETA.

Also please consider that we will deliver the MT. MISCA stamp as soon as
arrival.

Please do not show the real name to nioc load master or other operation
people.

Attached please find final q88  to show to them we have made some changes in
comparison with the last one.

Thanks and regards,

Operation department 

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2024 10:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops' <[email-masked]>;
'OPS1' <[email-masked]>; 'Purchase' <[email-masked]>; 'Hr1'
<[email-masked]>; 'Crewing2 Unaoneship' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT MISCA// ETA REPORT KAZ OPL //8-aug-2024

 

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Kindly note that Vessel ETA to Kaz RV Position : 10th  Aug  2024 @ 1400 hrs
Lt IAGW.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. MISCA

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.