Subject: MISCA //NORT LOADING// 12 AUG 2024// 1630 hrs
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 18:06:58 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

NOTICE OF READINESS

 

To Messrs.

PILOT/MOORING MASTER,

OPERATION & COMMERCE DEPARTMENT,

ALL CONCERN PARTIES THROUGH THE AGENT   

Gentlemen,

Please be advised that  M T MISCA under my command arrived KAZ OPL on 12-AUG
2024 AT 1630 HRS LT and is in every respect ready to load as per C/P
instruction.

The time commences to count in accordance with the terms and conditions of
the charter party.

Notice of Readiness is hereby tendered on 12 AUG 2024 at 1630 hrs. LT 

 

 

    Agent, Kindly inform all concern parties.

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. MISCA

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.