Subject: RE: MT JADEAR/VOY.2402/ ETA TO PORT DICKSON
From: "T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'tagmars'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'mr.a b'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'T.A.G. Marine Services Pte Ltd - OPS 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'TAG MARINE ACCTS DEPT'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 15:41:51 +0800

Dear Master, 

Good day, 

Noted on below mail with thanks. 

We will make arrangements for your arrival accordingly. 

RIC: Hilmi. 

Kindly please coordinate with the master for vessel arrival. 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohamed Ashfan / As Agent Only

T.A.G.(Trans Arctic Global) Marine Services Pte Ltd

1 Maritime Square #12-19 Harbourfront Centre Singapore 099253 

tel- +6562766653  []  fax- +6562762664  []  mob- +6590607822

Singapore Operations :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
(Primary email)

                     :  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] (Backup email)

Malaysia Operations  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Accounts             :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website              :  <http://www.tagmspl.com/> www.tagmspl.com

T.A.G. Marine Operations Team:

Mansoor(+65 84545484)|Toddy(+65 90607855)|Ashfan(+65 90607822)|Sidek(+65
90607699)

 

CONFIDENTIALITY: If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately. As it may contain confidential
information, the retention or dissemination of its contents may be an
offence under the Official Secrets Act. TAG Marine Services is not liable
for any unauthorised dissemination, copying or use of this message.

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2024 3:24 PM
To: tagmars <[email-masked]>; tagms <[email-masked]>
Cc: Info <[email-masked]>; operation <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT JADEAR/VOY.2402/ ETA TO PORT DICKSON

Dear agent,

G'day,

Kindly be advised the vessel  ETA to PORT DICKSON , MALAYSIA at 1200Lt on
Aug 24 2024.

 

Best Regards

Aug-14-2024

  _____  

Thanks & Best Regards

CAPT. JIAN RENYUE

Master of MT JADEAR

phones(Vsat):  +8621368163

phones(Iridium):  +881677137855

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>