Subject: RE: SARAK - ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE - 31.07.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 10:58:56 +0330

Dear Master,

Good day

Please send the complete documents which has been issued at sts kaaz with
fake name .

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Regards,

Opt dep

From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2024 6:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: SARAK - ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE - 31.07.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note following.

31.07.2024:

0400 HRS: SBE / EOSP

0600 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT LARAK ANCHORAGE IN POSITION 26°50.8’ N / 056°
30’ E

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master

M.T SARAK

Phone

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **