Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 07:30:53 +0000

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 "Number of failed recipients exceeded.  Come back in a few hours."
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw.getway.biz (mailgw5.getway.biz)
    550-[185.202.113.248]:60019 is in an RBL on
    550-csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.202.113.248 , see Poor Reputation
    550 Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw.getway.biz (mailgw5.getway.biz)
    550-[185.202.113.248]:60019 is in an RBL on
    550-csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.202.113.248 , see Poor Reputation
    550 Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw.getway.biz (mailgw5.getway.biz)
    550-[185.202.113.248]:60019 is in an RBL on
    550-csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.202.113.248 , see Poor Reputation
    550 Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw.getway.biz (mailgw5.getway.biz)
    550-[185.202.113.248]:60019 is in an RBL on
    550-csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.202.113.248 , see Poor Reputation
    550 Sender"
  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw.getway.biz (mailgw5.getway.biz)
    550-[185.202.113.248]:60019 is in an RBL on
    550-csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=185.202.113.248 , see Poor Reputation
    550 Sender"

Subject: RE: SARAK - ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE - 31.07.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 10:58:56 +0330

Dear Master,

Good day 

Please send the complete documents which has been issued at sts kaaz with
fake name .

 

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Regards,

Opt dep 

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2024 6:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: SARAK - ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE - 31.07.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note following.

31.07.2024:

0400 HRS: SBE / EOSP

0600 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT LARAK ANCHORAGE IN POSITION 26°50.8’ N / 056°
30’ E

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **