Subject: RE: "HENNA - PRE ARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER
From: "Henna" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops Dept'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2024 23:15:38 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Following my previouse message please find SP for your kind perusal and
records. 

 

Best Regards

Master  M.T  HENNA

E-Mail(1) :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Ship's Mobile : +98 917 186 5589

From: Ops Dept [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2024 6:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Ops Dept'
Subject: "HENNA - PRE ARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER

Dear Captain,

Good day. hope this email find you well. We are pleased to inform you that
we have been appointed as load port agent for your present call at KH
island.

We would appreciate if you could please provide us with the following
pre-arrival documents/info by return email:

1- ISPS pre arrival report (disch port security level is 1) - Please find
the attached form which has to be filled/signed/stamped by master and
returned here prior to arrival

2- Copy Vessel's International Ship Security Certificate (ISSC)

3A- Copy Ship's Particulars

3B- Copy Q88

4- Copy Ship Security Officer's Certificate (SSO) plus details

5- Copy P&I Certificate issued by local insurer

6- Copy signed and stamped crew list also showing master's full name and
nationality

7- Copy Certificate of Tonnage

8- Copy Certificate of Registry

9- Copy Class Certificate

10- Vessel's stowage plan in which voyage number to be mentioned

11- Copy Ballast Water Report Form - Please find the attached form which has
to be filled/signed/stamped by master and returned here prior to arrival

12- Copy Maritime Health Declaration - Please find the attached form which
has to be filled/signed/stamped by master and returned here prior to arrival

13- Copy last Port Clearance (the original, if any, will be collected by our
local agent upon berthing)

14- Last 3 cargoes and method of tanks cleaning

15- ROB DG Form - Please find the attached form which has to be
filled/signed/stamped by master and returned here prior to arrival

16- Nil List & Nil Cargo Manifest - Please find the attached form which has
to be filled/signed/stamped by master and returned here prior to arrival

17- Voyage Order - Please find the attached form which has to be
filled/signed/stamped by master and returned here prior to arrival

18- Copy Last PSC Report

19- Copy Crew Effects

20- Copy Store Lists (for all stores including bonded, provision, etc.)

21- Arrival & departure drafts For'd & Aft

22- Height of Manifold from Waterline (Manifold Freeboard)

23- ETA load port

24- Voyage Number

Pls confirm safe receipt and lkg frwd to get the above docs asap by return
email.

Best rgds

Optnd Dept