Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===> Revised Stowage Plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Henna'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops Dept'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 12:21:35 +0330

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly your below mail received with many thanks, the attached stowage
plan confirmed and please proceed.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

 

From: Henna <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 7:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops
Dept' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.HENNA ===> Revised Stowage Plan 

 

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Please find in attached revised SP for 1000000 bbl ILCO first parcel with
out mixing. 

 

Best Regards

Master  M.T  HENNA

E-Mail(1) : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Ship's Mobile : +98 917 186 5589