Subject: RE: MT HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bazooie''" <[email-masked]>, "'S.M.MIRI'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 12:40:57 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed that the contents of attached recap and farsi letter 
confirmed, please proceed.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

From: harampanahi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2024 4:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'Bazooie'' 
<[email-masked]>; 'S.M.MIRI' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir ;

Refer to recent tel. communication and agreements please find attached “ MT 
HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP”.

Waiting for your confirmation. //

H.Harampanahi

/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212