Subject: MT.HENNA ===> VSI
From: "Henna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 16:13:50 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day

                     

                    Refer to VSI kindly note the followings:

                    Stowage plan: Attached

                    Method of tank cleaning: Vsl was at Dry dock (Water
washing)

                    Sampling instrument / Sampling point / sampling method
available onboard: Ship's cargo sampler/ through ullage point / Sampling
after completion each grade of cargo

                    Inventory of reducers available onboard: Attached

 

Best Regards

Master  M.T  HENNA

E-Mail(1) :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Ship's Mobile : +98 917 186 5589