Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===> VSI
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Henna'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops Dept'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 15:47:28 +0330

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed your comments are completely right and please disregard 
the note in the VSI regarding the temperature and h2s content. I will revise 
the VSI and shall send to you shortly.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

From: Henna <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 2:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops 
Dept' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 'Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===> VSI

Important

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Regarding received VSI please note in the special requirments section it has 
written that:

PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE CARGO TEMPERATURE IS MAINTAINED AT THE LOADED 
TEMPERATURE DURING HER VOYAGE AND IN CASE THE LOADED TEMPERATURE IS LESS 
THAN 46 DEGREES C PLS INFORM THE CHARTERER AND TRY TO KEEP THE CARGO'S 
LIQUIDITY SO AS TO ENSURE THAT THE CARGO CAN BE SMOOTHLY DISCHARGED. ALSO, 
PLS INFORMS THE CHARTERER PRIOR TO HEATING IN CASE REQUIRED AND BE NOTED 
THAT CARGO TEMPERATURE IS TO BE AT LEAST 48 DEGREES C AT DISCHARGE PORT.

− PLEASE CHECK H2S OF CARGO TANKS AND TRY TO KEEP THEM WELL BELOW 100 PPM BY 
PURGING IT AND NOTE THAT IN THE FUJAIRAH ANCHORAGE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO 
PERFORM PURGING AND YOU NEED TO STOP PURGING BEFORE ENTERING ANCHORAGES AND 
INFORM US BEFORE ENTERING AND ONCE YOU STOPPED PURGING. IN CASE H2S CONTENT 
OF CARGO INCREASES MORE THAN 100 PPM IN THE ANCHORAGE, PLS INFORMS 
CHARTERERS.

Please advise those requirment which are highlited in red must be complied 
with? Because cargo temperature is almost 36 C at present and can not be 
warmed up by ship during the passage,regarding H2s content also it will be 
more than 100 ppm for sure, please advise.

Best Regards

Master  M.T  HENNA

E-Mail(1) : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Ship's Mobile : +98 917 186 5589

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 1:22 PM
To: 'Henna'
Cc: 'A-Zamani'; 'mosayebi'; 'Ops Dept'
Subject: RE: MT.HENNA ===> Revised Stowage Plan

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly your below mail received with many thanks, the attached stowage plan 
confirmed and please proceed.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

From: Henna <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 7:22 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'A-Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops Dept' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.HENNA ===> Revised Stowage Plan

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Please find in attached revised SP for 1000000 bbl ILCO first parcel with 
out mixing.

Best Regards

Master  M.T  HENNA

E-Mail(1) : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Ship's Mobile : +98 917 186 5589