Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 08:27:20 +0000

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw.getway.biz (mailgw5.getway.biz)
    550-[185.202.113.248]:50228 is in an RBL on rbl.websitewelcome.com, see Blocked
    550 - see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/185.202.113.248"

Subject: RE: SARAK - CARGO DOCS
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 11:02:19 +0330

Dear master 

Good day 

We are waiting for the update of the vessel 

Appreciate to keep us update 

Regards 

Opt dep 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2024 11:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: SARAK - CARGO DOCS

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Attached please find requested docs.

Kindly confirm safe receipt of this mail with attachments.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 August 2024 12:59
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: SARAK - ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE - 31.07.2024

Dear Master,

Good day 

Please send the complete documents which has been issued at sts kaaz with
fake name 

 

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Regards,

Opt dep 

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2024 6:11 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: SARAK - ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE - 31.07.2024

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note following.

31.07.2024:

0400 HRS: SBE / EOSP

0600 HRS: VESSEL ANCHORED AT LARAK ANCHORAGE IN POSITION 26°50.8’ N / 056°
30’ E

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **