Subject: RE: MT HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bazooie''" <[email-masked]>, "'S.M.MIRI'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 14:00:10 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day,

Kindly find the trading license of subjected company as charterer in 
attached file.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2024 8:24 AM
To: 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Bazooie'' <[email-masked]>; 'S.M.MIRI' 
<[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir,

Greetings,

You are respectfully requested to change the name of the charterer company 
in the charter party to HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C and to disregard all 
the previous documents with the name of the previous charterer name.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 12:41 PM
To: 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bazooie'' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'S.M.MIRI' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed that the contents of attached recap and farsi letter 
confirmed, please proceed.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

From: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2024 4:42 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bazooie'' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'S.M.MIRI' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir ;

Refer to recent tel. communication and agreements please find attached “ MT 
HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP”.

Waiting for your confirmation. //

H.Harampanahi

/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212