Subject: MT.HENNA ===> SOF BERTHING Voy 02-2024 message No.3
From: "Henna" <[email-masked]>
To: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops Dept'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 18:25:56 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Please find below SOF for berthing at khark for your kind perusal:

Date: 18.08.2024   SMT:GMT+0330

============================

15:00 LT  ---------------- NOR Tendered

Date: 19.08.2024

============================

04:00 LT ----------------- Vessel informed by pilot for berthing 

05:42 LT ----------------- STB ENG

06:00 LT ----------------- Anchor Up

08:12 LT ----------------- POB

09:48 LT ----------------- Commence Mooring

11:36 LT ----------------- All Made Fast

11:42 LT ----------------- FWE

12:06 LT ----------------- Loading Master onboard

12:12 LT   ---------------- Commence Tank inspection

12:42 LT  ----------------  Complete Tank inspection

13:00 LT  ----------------- Arm Connected

13:36 LT  ----------------- Commence Loading 

Date: 20.08.2024

================================

09:18 LT  ----------------- Complete Loading 

10:42 LT  ----------------  POB

11:30 LT  ----------------- Arm DIS Connected

11:54 LT  ----------------- STB ENG

12:00 LT  ----------------- Commence unmooring

12:18 LT ----------------- All Clear

13:00 LT ----------------- Pilot Away 

16:12 LT  ---------------- Documents onboard 

16:48 LT  ---------------- Vessel Dropped anchor in C anchorage  

NOTE: Vessel is ready in all respect to load remaining part of cargo. 

Best Regards

Master  M.T  HENNA

E-Mail(1) :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Ship's Mobile : +98 917 186 5589