Subject: HENNA-HENG LI-FIRST& SECOND PART FREIGHT INVOICES-202400399-A/B
From: "Sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr. m-shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, "'moradzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahdiye Saeidi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 04:07:03 +0330

To: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C

 

Good day

 

Please find attached invoices regarding first 40% and the second 60% of the
freight invoice of HENNA, according to the Recap

Kindly follow up the process of payment and revert  with the swift payment,
as per Recap timing clause;

Please also emphasize remitters to follow below points:

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked
with us by telephone / Fax. 
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

021-23803230