Subject: RE: HENNA-HENG LI-FIRST& SECOND PART FREIGHT INVOICES-202400399-A/B
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sameni'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr. m-shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-rahmani'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, "'moradzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahdiye Saeidi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 09:22:35 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day,

Please submit the letter of authorization on NITC letterhead and introduce
the company issuing the invoice and receiving the fee.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

 

From: Sameni <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2024 4:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'amir-goudarzi'
<[email-masked]>; 'Mr. m-shomali' <[email-masked]>;
'm-rahmani' <[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>;
'moradzadeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahdiye Saeidi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: HENNA-HENG LI-FIRST& SECOND PART FREIGHT INVOICES-202400399-A/B

To: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C

 

Good day

 

Please find attached invoices regarding first 40% and the second 60% of
the freight invoice of HENNA, according to the Recap

Kindly follow up the process of payment and revert  with the swift
payment, as per Recap timing clause;

Please also emphasize remitters to follow below points:

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double
checked with us by telephone / Fax. 
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.

 

Best Regards.

Sameni

Commercial-Ops  Dept.

021-23803230