Subject: HENNA/ HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// LOAD PORT DEMURRAGE CLAIM PRE ADVICE (1st 5 DAYS)
From: "Mahdiye Saeidi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "mosayebi " <[email-masked]>, "shomali" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sara Haghighatpajooh" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 11:44:21 +0330

Dear Madam,

Ref above mentioned charter party, kindly be advised that our demurrage
claim worked out in the net amount of AED 446,055.66 (USD 121,458.32) for 02
days & 05 hrs time on demurrage (as per agreed recap for 5 days from
18/08/2024 21:00 till 23/08/2024 21:00 with related deductions).

Also, pls note that the hard copy of demurrage invoice along with laytime
statement and supporting documents will send you accordingly.

Best Regards, *
M.Saeidi
OPS/Post Fixture
':  + 98 21 23803264
7:  + 98 21 22275153
*: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.