Subject: MT.HENNA ===> SOF BERTHING Voy 02-2024 2nd parcel message No.2
From: "Henna" <[email-masked]>
To: "'A-Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops Dept'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 06:21:15 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Please find below SOF for berthing at khark for your kind perusal:

Date: 20.08.2024   SMT:GMT+0330

============================

16:48 LT  ---------------- NOR Tendered

Date: 27.08.2024   SMT:GMT+0330

============================

16:00 LT ----------------- Vessel informed by pilot for berthing 

17:42 LT ----------------- STB ENG

18:00 LT ----------------- Anchor Up

20:00 LT ----------------- POB

22:48 LT ----------------- Commence Mooring

23:54 LT ----------------- All Made Fast

23:54 LT ----------------- FWE

00:24 LT ----------------- Loading Master onboard

00:36 LT   ---------------- Commence Tank inspection

01:00 LT  ----------------- Arm Connected

02:06 LT  ----------------  Complete Tank inspection

02:36 LT  ----------------- Commence Loading

ETC:  29.08.2024, 0100 LT,AGW.

Note: Please send your emails to both ship's email address:

[email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best Regards

Master  M.T  HENNA

E-Mail(1) :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Ship's Mobile : +98 917 186 5589