Subject: FW: HENNA/ HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT INVOICE DEMURRAGE CLAIM (1st 5 DAYS)
From: "E-Rahmati" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 09:06:05 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Ref. above mentioned charter party, kindly find attach file for our
demurrage invoice and supporting documents worked out in the amount of USD
121,458.32 (AED 446,055.68) for 1ST 5 DAYS time on demurrage.

Pls. note that the hard copy of demurrage invoice along with supporting
documents will send accordingly. 

Also emphasize remitters to follow below points: 

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked
with us by telephone / Fax. 
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.

 

B.rgds.

E.Rahmati

Ops/Post Fixture Dept.

Phone:+98-2123803249

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

                  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Mahdiye Saeidi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2024 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: mosayebi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; shomali
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sara Haghighatpajooh
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: HENNA/ HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// LOAD PORT DEMURRAGE CLAIM PRE
ADVICE (1st 5 DAYS)

Dear Madam,

Ref above mentioned charter party, kindly be advised that our demurrage
claim worked out in the net amount of AED 446,055.66 (USD 121,458.32) for 02
days & 05 hrs time on demurrage (as per agreed recap for 5 days from
18/08/2024 21:00 till 23/08/2024 21:00 with related deductions).

Also, pls note that the hard copy of demurrage invoice along with laytime
statement and supporting documents will send you accordingly.

Best Regards, *
M.Saeidi
OPS/Post Fixture
':  + 98 21 23803264
7:  + 98 21 22275153
*: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.