Subject: HENNA/ HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT SWIFT 40% OF FRT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Esmaeil Rahmati'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 16:32:35 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the swift of 40% of frt payment in attached file.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2024 3:50 PM
To: 'Esmaeil Rahmati' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Shomali' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>
Subject: HENNA/ HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT SWIFT 40% OF FRT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the swift of 40% of frt payment in attached file.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: Esmaeil Rahmati <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2024 7:13 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Shomali' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [WARNING - ENCRYPTED ATTACHMENT NOT VIRUS SCANNED] HENNA/ HENG LI - 
CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT INVOICE DEMURRAGE CLAIM (2st 5 DAYS)

Dear sir,

Good time,

Pls. find the attach file of second part of demurrage -2st 5 days(amount 
275,000.00 USD equivalent 1,009,937.50 AED) and trade license and note 
following points,

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company 
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked with 
us by telephone / Fax.
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.

Kindly, note that the hard copy will send accordingly.

For password pls call on the phone.

B.Regard.
E.Rahmati
Ops/Post Fixture Dept.
Phone:+9821-23803249

Mobile&WhatsApp:+98 9355211909

Email:[email-masked]
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

در تاریخ ۲۹ اوت ۲۰۲۴ ۹:۰۶، E-Rahmati <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > نوشت:

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Ref. above mentioned charter party, kindly find attach file for our 
demurrage invoice and supporting documents worked out in the amount of USD 
121,458.32 (AED 446,055.68) for 1ST 5 DAYS time on demurrage.

Pls. note that the hard copy of demurrage invoice along with supporting 
documents will send accordingly.

Also emphasize remitters to follow below points:

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company 
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked with 
us by telephone / Fax.
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.

B.rgds.

E.Rahmati

Ops/Post Fixture Dept.

Phone:+98-2123803249

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

                  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Mahdiye Saeidi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2024 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: mosayebi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; shomali 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sara Haghighatpajooh 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: HENNA/ HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// LOAD PORT DEMURRAGE CLAIM PRE 
ADVICE (1st 5 DAYS)

Dear Madam,

Ref above mentioned charter party, kindly be advised that our demurrage 
claim worked out in the net amount of AED 446,055.66 (USD 121,458.32) for 02 
days & 05 hrs time on demurrage (as per agreed recap for 5 days from 
18/08/2024 21:00 till 23/08/2024 21:00 with related deductions).

Also, pls note that the hard copy of demurrage invoice along with laytime 
statement and supporting documents will send you accordingly.

Best Regards, *
M.Saeidi
OPS/Post Fixture
':  + 98 21 23803264
7:  + 98 21 22275153
*: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.