Subject: (ADIB) REQUEST FOR VALID BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
From: "Afra Mohammad Alketbi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 19:25:53 +0330

Dear Sir/Ma,

Urgent attention!

Your payment was processed as instructed by our customer

However, payment was returned because IBAN /ACCOUNT NUMBER is inactive or
invalid.

please find attached bank form and provide us with a valid bank details to
proceed with the payment processing.

Your urgent feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

 

Afra Mohammad Alketbi

Services Officer

Quality and Support-BBD

Retail Banking   

T: +97144173636, #40636   

United Arab Emirates  

&n bsp;     

=========================================================

DISCLAIMER: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Public Joint Stock Company is licensed
by the Central Bank of the UAE.

This e-mail and the information in it is confidential and may be legally
privileged and for the sole purpose of the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, you must
not read, use or disseminate the email or the information contained in it
and must promptly notify the sender via e-mail and delete this email
immediately.

This email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or
other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by ADIB or its
affiliates for loss or damage arising from its use.

=========================================================