Subject: MT SOBAR/ NOON REPORT//08 SEP 2024
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hr1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Crewing2 Unaoneship'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2024 13:04:09 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

DAILY NOON REPORT                                       

DATE: 08.09.2024

1. Latitude – 05°53.26’ N

2. Longitude – 084°52.44’ E

3. Area of Vessel –INDIAN OCEAN

4. COSP 0318 LT HRS ON 15.08.2024.

5. Wind direction and force –SW X 5, Sea–NE X 4

6. Sea condition-MODERATE SEA
7. Hours steamed / Man: 24HRS/HRS

8. Distance steamed / Man: 276NM /NM

9. Average speed –11.50KTS

10. Number of revolutions-70

11. Average RPM-70

12. Engine distance-302NM

13. Fresh water consumption –:10MT

   Fresh water consumption for Boiler –:2MT
14. Fresh water generator production / RO production 0MT/ 0MT

15. Fuel consumption (Noon to Noon)

LSFO1:-

M/E   : 39MT

Boiler: 0.0MT

A/E: 4.3MT

LSFO2:-

M/E   : 00MT

Boiler: 00MT 

A/E   00MT

LSMGO:-

M/E    : 00MT

Boiler:  00MT

A/E: 00MT

Incineration: 0.00 MT 

16. A/E L.O Consumption) (Noon to Noon)

//A/E 1: 24HRS        LO.CONS: 15LTR 

//A/E 2: 00HRS        LO.CONS: 00LTR

//A/E 3: 24HRS        LO.CONS: 15LTR

17 Fuel consumption cargo related operations e.g. CARGO DISCHARGING 
(LSFO-2):-0.0 MT  

CARGO TANK INERTING & SLOP DISCHARGING OPERATION   (Cargo OPERATION) 

LSMGO: 0.00 MT 
18 Fuel consumption cargo related operations e.g. tank cleaning (LSMGO)- 

From the beginning of sea passage till EOSP

1.      Total Hours steamed–331.7HRS

2.      Total distance steamed–2897NM

3.      Voyage average speed–8.73KTS

4.      Total revolutions-70

5.      Voyage average RPM–70

6.      Voyage average slip –9.60%

7.      Total consumption LSFO1 + LSFO2-

8.      Total consumption LSMGO – NA

9.      Total fuel consumption cargo related operations e.g. heating cargo 

(LSFO-1 + LSFO-2)- 0.00 MT CARGO TANK HEATING, COP & IG   (CARGO TANK
CLEANING AND PURGING) 

10.  Total fuel consumption cargo related operations e.g. tank cleaning 

11.  (LSMGO) – 0.00 MT (CARGO TANK CLEANING AND PURGING)

Voyage Projection

1.      Total distance to go (DTG) –1373NM

2.      Estimated time of arrival –0600 LT HRS ON 14.09.2024

3.      Remaining on board L.S.F.O-1 (MT):1559.0MT

4.      Remaining on board LS.F.O-2 (MT):0.0MT

5.      Remaining on board L.S.M.G.O (MT):80 MT

6.      Remaining on board MECC Ltr: 20500LTR

7.      Remaining on board MECYL-1/ MECYL-2 (liters):10300/14340LTR

8.      Remaining on board AECC (liters): 1080LTR 

9.      Remaining on board other L.O. - 

10.  Remaining on board Fresh Watertank:215MT, DISTILLATE TANK:135MT

11.  FW PRODUCTION/CONS: 08MT/12MT

REMARKS:

ETA SINGAPORE EOPL @ 0600LT HRS ON 14.09.2024

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.