Subject: [WARNING - ENCRYPTED ATTACHMENT NOT VIRUS SCANNED] FW: HENNA/ HENG LI - CP 18.08.2024 /// DOCUMENT INVOICE DEMURRAGE CLAIM /USD 335,500.00 (AED 1,232,123.75)
From: "E-Rahmati" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 13:44:55 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Ref. to telephone conversation with mr molodi, kindly find the attached
file final demurrage invoice worked out in the amount of USD 335,500.00 (AED
1,232,123.75) for 146 hr 24 minutes(6 days 2hrs 24 min) time on demurrage
.Pls, note that the hard copy of demurrage invoice along with supporting
documents will send accordingly. 

Also emphasize remitters to follow below points: 

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked
with us by telephone / Fax. 
3.	Avoid depositing cash into designated bank account.
4.	password security for open document will be send to whatsapp. 

B.rgds.

E.Rahmati

Ops/Post Fixture Dept.

Phone:+98-2123803249

Whatsapp:+98-9355211909

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

                  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]