Subject: SARAK - ARRIVAL / EOPL SINGAPORE - NOR
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 11:15:32 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly note SOF for Arrival EOPL Anchorage as follows.

11.09.2024:

1200 HRS: SBE / EOSP

1330 HRS: V/L ANCHORED IN POSITION 01° 52.2’ N / 104° 39.6’ E

1330 HRS: NOR TENDERED

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **